Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Blog

Well I have decided to start this blog to document my knit and crochet works in progress. I plan to post pictures and explain how I accomplished creating it. I will be working from patterns but also plan to post my own designs as well. If all goes well and they turn out nice I might actually publish the patterns or make them available to people if they want them. I will start my first blog by posting some pictures of some pieces I have already completed. Some of it I have listed on my Etsy.com site to sell. Most I have either given away to friends or sold already. Here is one of my favorite completed projects. It is adapted from a published pattern book but I changed the stitch and the type of yarn used. I call it my plush hoodie because the yarn is very soft and plush like when worked up. I used Hobby Lobby's Baby Bee Pitter Patter eyelash yarn for this jacket and I just alternated rows with single and double crochet. I sold this white one and was asked to make a second one in sugar plum.

The cutie modeling for me is my 15 year old daughter.

Here are some more of my completed works that I have done by hand.

Red Ribbed Knitted and Blue Stripe Crocheted

Evening Chains Crocheted and turquoise stripes knitted.

No comments: