Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Year

Well here it is February already. I need to try and find more time to do this. I still have many projects going on at once. Work is still pretty crazy right now so I am thrilled to have time to knit and crochet I just am having trouble updating my blog. I just completed another hoodie vest that I have sold and I am in the process of designing a new crocheted cardigan.
I have one front done already. It is hip length with a fitted waist.
My goal with this one is to try and get the pattern out for people to download once I am done and it turns out okay.
Here is a picture of the hoodie vest I have sold.
The main yarn is Dream Baby DK from Plymouth Yarn Company and the strips are ModaDea -Dream. It is really soft to touch. I still need to sew on buttons to the band . The ModaDea is a worsted weight so when I was figuring my guage 2 rows of it in single crochet was the equivalent to one row of double crochet with the DK.
I still plan to get 25 things for charity done as well this year. It is already turning into a very busy year.

No comments: