Powered by WebRing.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Finished new design

I finally finished my most recent design. It is the long cardigan that I had posted a picture of one of the fronts on my last post. I am now in the process of trying to get a good picture of it and I am working on perfecting the written pattern. I am not sure if I want to try and submit this piece for publishing to a magazine or just offer the pattern myself online. Maybe once I get a really good picture of it modeled I will ask for opinions to see if people would be interested in the pattern. Here is a picture of the completed project but like I said I need to get a better picture before I offer the pattern to anyone. If anyone is checking it out now and has the time please feel free to let me know what you think.

Here is a picture of me modeling.

No comments: