Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mannequin

I am very excited about my most recent investment. I found a place to purchase inflatable mannequins to display my work on. The prices are extremely affordable. I got this mannequin with arms and the stand for about 42 dollars total after shipping charges. No more horrible pictures of me trying to model my stuff. Besides my daughter hates taking my pictures and she won't model for me either. She actually would make a great model though because she is so thin and cute. But now I can be more creative with my photos. This will help when I get my pattern book put together. Anyway here are some pics of what I have done with it today with the silver cardigan that I designed for my pattern book. This one is sitting on the table without the stand. This is on the stand. Now I can't wait to get my next design finished. This is really fun. It is kind of like playing with Barbies.

No comments: