Powered by WebRing.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Here is a tip for you when working stripes of multiple colors.

I finally finished this old project that I started last spring. It actually makes a very cute cover up for a swim suit. It has been finished for quite some time but I just needed to finish some seams and weave in all of the ends. Here is a tip for you when working stripes of multiple colors and you don't or cant carry the ends up the sides which is what I usually try to do most of the time. I made the mistake on this by waiting until I was done crocheting the sweater to weave in the ends. I should have weaved them in as I went along but I didn't and with all of the color changes becuase of the stripes it took forever. So of course anytime I get tired of something I will throw it in the closet and forget about it. Well I actually recruited my daughter's help this week since she was on spring break and she finished weavin in the ends. The pattern if from "Cool Crochet" by Melissa Leapman who is my favorite desginger. It is listed on my Etsy Site as well http://msbaum67.etsy.com/ Here is the finished project on my handy new inflatable mannequin,

No comments: